What Information Is Needed To File For Disability Benefits?
Personal, medical, and employment information is needed to file for disability benefits
When you begin your application to file for Social Security Disability Benefits, you may be overwhelmed. The list of questions is long, and it is a time consuming process. Below is a list of information you will be required to provide.
• Social Security number
• Date and place of birth
• Citizenship status
• Military status
• Government employment status
• Marital status
• Current/previous spouse’s age or date of birth
• Dates and locations of marriages/divorces
• Names of unmarried children under 18 or disabled before age 22
• Date you became unable to work
• Dates and locations you have received medical treatment
• Names and addresses of employers/self-employment information for past 15 years
• Yearly earnings for this year and last
• Arrest/felony/warrant status
• Additional benefits you filed or intend to file for
We Can Help!
If you are in the process of completing your online application, or would like us to complete this application for you, call us now. We have submitted thousands of initial applications for SSDI and SSI benefits, know what information we need from you in order to complete the application, and will get it done for you.
HIRE AMERICA'S DISABILITY EXPERTS NOW
If you need disability benefits, hire Quikaid now. You will not regret it. We will do everything possible to get your claim approved. Sign our contract now online so we can start the process of getting you approved for benefits! You have nothing to lose, and everything to gain. The time to get started is NOW!Hire America's Disability Experts® Now